Thursday, July 18, 2019

Trump, Epstein, Pedophiles and RICO

I Expect [Personal] Loyalty

If you haven't read the Mueller Report. Read it here. This is Comic Book format and easy on the eyes:

The kind of loyalty Trump expects, demands and punishes if not given, is personal loyalty. And this is is the behavior of a mob boss. Read the report here:

https://www.insider.com/mueller-report-rewritten-trump-russia-mark-bowden-archer-2019-7

RICO and Trump

“RICO law refers to the prosecution and defense of individuals who engage in organized crime. In 1970, Congress passed the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act in an effort to combat Mafia groups.”

Trump has been connected to Organized crime his whole life. He's been connected to the Russian Mob since they first came on the scene in New York City. He is implicated in Trafficking in girls, real estate fraud, money laundering and a host of racketeering type actions, since he first came on the scene as a real estate developer. Investigating Epstein may lead to development of leads as to just how corrupt Trump is.

I wrote about RICO in October 2018:

Corruption Racketeering and the Supreme Court
https://holtesthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/10/corruption-racketeering-and-supreme.htmlhttps://holtesthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/10/corruption-racketeering-and-supreme.html

Epilogue

This is a stub. I thought I'd posted here on Trump and Epstein before, but when I searched my own posts all I could find was a reference to dark conspiracy theories about Bill Clinton and Epstein in my post on the Trumplandia Scandal, which was the real scandal over at the FBI during 2016. So I had no live post to update. This post is going to grow, but I'm posting it on 7/18/2019 and will come back to it, til I've covered the subject with links and sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment